Product Description: Linelube Agri UTTO 10w40
Linelube Agri UTTO 10w40 is a semi-synthetic universal tractor transmission oil formulated from premium quality semi-synthetic base oils, together with a special performance package and shear stable viscosity modifiers, providing an advanced lubricant which demonstrates excellent performance characteristics against the various stringent test requirements of major equipment manufacturers.
• Superior oxidation stability
• Outstanding rust and corrosion protection
• Excellent wet brake, anti-squawk and chatter suppression
• Exceptional anti-wear and extreme pressure properties
• Excellent high and low temperature performance
• Low foaming tendency and good seal compatibility
Linelube Agri UTTO 10w/40 is suitable for use in hydraulic – transmission fluid, specifically designed for use in agricultural tractor power transmission – hydraulic systems, inboard wet brakes and rear axles, employed in the majority of modern farm tractors, agricultural machinery and some construction equipment.
Kubota UDT Fluid,
John Deere JDM J20C, J20D
Ford ESN-M2C86B 86C, M2C-134D
Massey Ferguson MF CMS 1135, MF CMS 1141 MF CMS 1143, MF CMS 1145,
Case MS 1210
Case New Holland CNH MAT3505, 3509, 3525.
ZF TE- ML 03E, 05F,06K, 17E, 21F VCE WB101,
Agco Powerfluid 821XL