Castrol Alusol™ ABF 10 is a high performance semi synthetic metalworking fluid which is boron, amine, chlorine and formaldehyde releasing agent free. It contains a unique additive package that works in synergy to enhance machining performance and surface finish, provide excellent product stability, improve bio-resistance properties and lower the overall operations costs. Alusol ABF 10 is suitable for large central systems and single sump machines.
- Formaldehyde releasing free to comply with health and safety regulations
- Boron free for environmental compliance and improved residue characteristics
- Chlorine and nitrite free to fulfil your local legislation, waste treatment and environmental requirements
- Resists fungal attack to extend fluid life and reduce maintenance and machine downtime
- Low foam in recommended water conditions
- Lubrication package specifically designed to enhance tool life and improve surface finish in aluminium machining
- Excellent wetting properties reduce coolant drag out and deliver clean machine tools and components
- Unique multi-functional product for multi-metal operations results in product consolidation
Alusol ABF 10 is especially designed for machining of aluminium alloys. It can also be used for machining of low-medium alloyed steel.