Castrol Alusol™ XTH is a high performance semi-synthetic chlorine free metalworking fluid. It contains a unique additive package that works in synergy to enhance machining performance and surface finish, provide excellent product stability, improve bio-resistance properties and lower the overall operations costs. Alusol XTH is suitable for large central systems and single sump machines.
- Chlorine and nitrite free to fulfil your local legislation, waste treatment and environmental requirements
- Resists fungal and bacterial attack to extend fluid life and reduce maintenance and machine downtime
- Low foam in recommended water conditions
- Lubrication package specifically designed to enhance tool life and improve surface finish in aluminium machining
- Excellent wetting properties reduce coolant drag out and deliver clean machine tools and components
Alusol XTH is especially designed for machining of aluminium alloys. The product can also be used for machining of low-medium alloyed steel.