OPTIGEAR® SYNTHETIC A are fully synthetic high performance gear oils with MICROFLUX TRANS® additives. They offer optimum wear protection under very extreme thermal loads and operating conditions such as vibrations, oscillating motions and shock loads. The wide range of temperature - especially in case of low starting temperatures - and the high load carrying capacity are special assets of these industrial gear oils. Thermally and mechanically stable polyalphaolefin and the MICROFLUX TRANS® additive combination adjust themselves to the changing operating conditions and actively prevent wear.
- Good viscosity/temperature behaviour, wide range of operating temperature
- Excellent low-temperature behaviour, easy starting, good fluidity at extremely low temperatures
- Optimum wear protection - smoothing of pitting and scoring
- Especially low coefficient of friction leading to reduced friction and energy costs, lowering of oil temperatures
- Significantly extended oil change intervals, reduced maintenance costs
- High corrosion protection, compatible with non-ferrous metals
- Compatible with conventional paints and sealing materials
- For especially highly loaded industrial gears - in case of great changes in temperature and extreme loads.
- For wind power stations, conveyor belts, crane control gears, lifts, rolling mills etc.
- For highly loaded eccentrics, gear couplings, chain drives, robot drives and joints as well as positive power transmissions.
- For all types of rolling and sliding bearings, especially for tapered roller bearings in extruders, shaking screens, vibrators or for spindle presses.
- For transport systems operated during winter.
- Especially suited for arctic countries such as Canada, North America and Scandinavia.