Castrol Rustilo™ 181 is a dark brown solvent deposited corrosion preventive fluid which, after evaporation of the solvent,gives a hard waxy yet flexible film.
- Contains a powerful corrosion inhibitor package suitable for severe conditions - provides reliable protection of components
- Good mechanical film strength and finger print suppressing properties - highly finished work not damaged by handling improves product quality
- Long bath-lifetimes possible - increases changing intervals and hence reduces operational cost
- Easy to apply and short drying time - enables high level of productivity
- Free from heavy metals, such as Barium - improves environmental profile and helps reducing waste disposal cost If required protective films of Rustilo 181 can be removed by using a petroleum solvent or alkaline process cleaner, all available from Castrol
Rustilo 181 is a long term protective for use in severe conditions where a high degree of protection is required.It is ideal for protection of to certain engine spares such as fuel injector nozzles, fin tubes and similar highly finished parts prior to long-term storage or transportation. Rustilo 181 used to be applied by immersion, brush or spray.