Linelube 10W-40 is a heavy duty, fully synthetic diesel engine oil incorporating an advanced low-SAPS additive package. linelube 10W-40 offers high levels of protection and cleanliness under severe operating conditions, and extended drain capabilities. It is recommended for engines with Diesel Particulate Filters and Exhaust Gas Recirculation/Selective Catalytic Reduction systems.
• Long drain capabilities.
• Low volatility providing reduced oil consumption and emissions.
• Thermal stability offering consistent long term performance.
• Maintains efficiency of after-treatment systems.
• Effective environmental protection and fuel efficiency.
• High and low temperature performance and very high levels of engine cleanliness.
• Increased protection against wear and corrosion.
• High shear stability affording consistent lubrication performance.
• Suitable for engines with or without diesel particulate filters.
ACEA E6, E7, E9
DEUTZ DQC IV-10 LA
MACK E0-0 Premium Plus
MAN 3477, 3575
MB 228.31, 228.51
RENAULT RGD, RLD-3
VOLVO VDS-3, VDS-4
linelube 10W-40 is designed specifically to meet the lubrication requirements of the latest European heavy duty diesel engines, and is suitable for use in diesel engines meeting Euro IV, V and VI emission standards.
linelube 10W-40 can be used in combination with low sulphur diesel fuel.