Petro-Canada’s PURITY™ FG AW Hydraulic Fluids are advanced food grade lubricants formulated to deliver long lasting protection.
PURITY FG-X AW Hydraulic Fluid 46 is formulated with SynFX™, an advanced additive technology designed to deliver synthetic-like performance and enhanced protection.
PURITY FG’s performance results from more than 30 years formulating experience. Using the HT purity process, Petro-Canada produces a 99.9%, crystal clear base oil – among the purest in the world. Virtually free of impurities that can hinder performance and fortified with specially selected performance additives, PURITY FG AW Hydraulic Fluids have excellent resistance to oxidative breakdown. Tough enough to handle wet food processing environments and wide temperature swings, PURITY FG AW Hydraulic Fluids can help extend equipment life and reduce operational downtime.
Features and Benefits
Resists oxidative breakdown
• Outstanding resistance to oxidative breakdown even at high temperatures and in the presence of water
• Helps keep systems free of sludge and varnish to ensure smooth and reliable operation of hydraulic valves and actuators
• Excellent resistance to oxidative breakdown can result in longer fluid life and help reduce downtime in tough operating environments
Excellent anti-wear protection
• Protects metal pump parts from scuffing and scoring
• Protects equipment operating at high production rates for extended periods in tough conditions
• Helps to extend equipment life
• Improves operating reliability over a wide range of pump output pressures
• PURITY FG AW Hydraulic Fluid 46 passes Vickers 35VQ25A test
Long-term protection from rust and corrosion
• Prevents pump, actuator and circulating system damage in moist or wet operations
Excellent resistance to contamination
• Rapidly separates from water
• Maintains consistency and fluid performance
Highly resistant to foaming and air entrapment
• Eliminates “sponginess” from hydraulic systems and damage caused by pump cavitation
PURITY FG AW Hydraulic Fluids provide excellent performance in high pressure systems. They are also designed to be used to lubricate anti-friction bearings found in various pump designs and general circulating systems.
PURITY FG AW Hydraulic Fluids can also be used in air line lubricators in pneumatic systems commonly found in food packaging applications. PURITY FG AW Hydraulic Fluids are ideal because they deliver clean, non-varnishing performance even in extended service, and are essentially odourless in the exhaust air.