Ashless dispersive multigrade oils for the lubrification of piston engines operating under severe and very severe conditions. Can be used throughout the year in any climate. These oils already contain an anti-wear additive similar to TEXTRON Lycoming LW 16702.
Features & Benefits
- Formulated with high quality base stocks. This provides very high viscosity index.
- The new formulation, made with the latest technologies specific additives, provides the best antiwear requirements for this type of oil.
- Excellent dispersing performance guarantees an outstanding engine cleanliness.
- Its very low pour point and the multi-grade properties allow for immediate lubrication at low and very low temperatures.
- Provides excellent oxidation and corrosion resistance.
- Contains, in the correct proportions, an anti-wear additive, the same as TEXTRON Lycoming additive LW 16702: by using TOTAL AERO DM 15W50, it is not necessary to add this additive in the oil.
Lubrication of piston engines operating under severe and very severe conditions. Can be used throughout the year in any climate.