Alphasyn HG synthetic fluids are polyalphaolefin based, synthetic high performance lubricants formulated with specially selected additives to offer a range of fluids for use in both gear and bearing applications.The range has been designed to offer specific performance benefits over its conventional mineral oil and synthetic fluid counterparts.
- Alphasyn HG offers a wide range of performance benefits over a conventional lubricant when used in gear and bearing applications:
- Substantially extended lubricant life.
- Excellent anti-wear, extreme pressure and load carrying properties leading to savings in both maintenance time and costs.
- Exceptional lubricity properties increase mechanical efficiency and minimise energy losses.
- Proven superior performance across a wide temperature range and in particular at high temperatures.
- Excellent thermal and oxidative stability.
- Advanced lubricant properties such as viscosity characteristics, low pour point and good air and water separation capabilities.
- Fully compatible with standard seal, paint and hose material, and with Ortlinghaus multi-plate clutches.
- Alphasyn HG synthetic fluids pass the standard FZG test (A/8.3/90) with a fail load stage greater than 12 and also the more severe FZG test (A/16.6/140) at fail load stage 10.
- Alphasyn HG range meets the IP 135B corrosion and ASTM D2893 oxidation tests.
- Alphasyn HG meets the following;
- DIN 51517 pt 3, Industrial gear oil specification.
- DIN 51524 pt 2, Industrial hydraulic oil specification.
Product Performance Claims:
Alphasyn HG oils are approved and recommended by major centrifuge manufacturers for gear case lubrication. Alphasyn HG oils meet the requirements of major marine gearbox manufacturers, including the Ortlinghaus clutch test
Particularly suitable for applications at high operating temperatures and loadings, Alphasyn HG provides superior performance benefits including excellent thermal and oxidation stability and enhanced load carrying ability as detailed below.