Castrol TLX Plus is a range of high performance lubricants incorporating an advanced additive technology formulated to overcome the adverse conditions seen in engines with low oil consumption and operating with varying heavy fuel qualities.
- Good wear performance.
- Good thermal & anti-oxidation stability.
- Good protection against corrosion in the presence of sea water.
- High load carrying properties of FZG 12 for anti-wear performance.
- Excellent anti-foam properties.
- Tolerant to water contamination.
- Meets API CF specification (as tested with 20 BN variant).
TLX Plus has been developed for use in highly-rated medium speed diesel engines for marine propulsion and power generation applications. TLX Plus is available with 20, 30, 40, 50 or 55 BN, and SAE 30 and 40 viscosity grades to suitdiffering fuel sulphur content and engine builders' requirements.