The properties of DACNIS SH:
- avoids the carbon build up
- allows a good oil/air and oil/condensates separation
- protects the screws against wear and corrosion.
The use of DACNIS SH allows real cuts in the operating costs of the compressed air production facility by:
Optimising the compressor efficiency
Extending the drain intervals. The possible achieved drain intervals can be:
- from 4000 to 6000 hours for fixed compressors in standard use
- up to 8000 hours with lubricant analysis monitoring.
Extending the service life of the separating filter elements.
The DACNIS SH have an anti-clogging property that ensures the efficiency of the filters during a long period (up to 8000 hours).
Lubrication and cooling of the following types of air compressors:
- rotary screw compressors (ISO VG 32, 46, 68)
- reciprocating compressors (ISO VG 100).
Recommended whenever the discharge temperature exceeds 90°C and/or the discharge pressure exceeds 10 bars.
Recommended for the lubrication of gears, plain and roller bearings working under severe conditions, where a CKS level is required.